STANDARD FEATURES AND OPTIONS
1. Fusion-welded Frame and Sash
2. Overlapping, Interlocking Meeting Rail
3. Air Latch
4. Cam Lock
5. Flush-mount Tilt Latches
6. Tilt-in/lift-out Sash
7. 3/4″ insulating Glass Unit8.
Contoured Extruded Lift Rails
10. Stainless Steel Constant Force 1/2″ Coil Spring Balance System
Frame Construction: Fusion Welded (Optional Balance Covers)
– Frame Thickness, Outer Walls: 0.072
– Frame Width 3-1/4”
– Frame Profile: Raised
– Sill: Double Step Sloped
– Weep System: Tank System and Covered Weeps
– Profile: Multiple Chambered
– Standard Glazing: Clear Glass
– IG Thickness: 3/4”
– Glass Pane: Dual
– Spacer Type: Intercept or Optional Supercept
– Glass Strength: Single
– Glass Options: Low E/Argon Filled, Tinted Bronze or Grey, Obscure, Tempered, Double Strength 30/30 or Energy Star Glass Package
– Tilt Latches: Flush
– Vent Latches: Air Latch
– Type of Lock: Cam Action Lock
– No. of Locks: Two Standard ≥28”
– Balance System: 1/2” Stainless Steel Constant Force
– Standard Screen: Half Screen
– Screen Option: Full
– Screen Cloth: Fiberglass, Optional Aluminum
– Screen Frame: Rollformed Aluminum or Optional Extruded
DP Rating: 44 x 63 – DP35, 36 x 74 – DP50
(Optional Upgrade for DP rating above 35 and up to 50 available)
– Certifications: AAMA Gold (Air, Water, Structure, FER, Thermal)
– U-Factor (NFRC certified): 0.48
– SHGC (NFRC certified): 0.55
(Standard Glass / Double Hung / No Grids)
Full overlay door with slab drawer front
3/4″ solid wood, 2 5/8″ miter door frame
Stained 5/8″ solid hardwood center panels
Painted doors feature 5/8″ MDF (medium density fiberboard) center panel that restricts seasonal thermal expansion and contraction to resist paint cracking
Carlton’s rich detailing reflects the fine craftsmanship in this simple and transitional raised panel door with unique waterfall edge profile. The Carlton door features a mitered, solid wood, raised panel and a frame with an edge profile of the slab drawer front completes the detailed simplicity of this full overlay style. Carlton breaks down all geographical boundaries by blending with any décor.
Inset door with slab drawer front
3/4″ solid wood, 2 1/4″ mortise & tenon door frame
1/4″ MDF (medium density fiberboard) center panel restricts seasonal thermal expansion and contraction to resist paint cracking
Revealed brushed nickel barrel hinges for all colors
The Austin door reflects the classic styling and craftsmanship of vintage period homes. Austin features an inset slab drawer front paired with a solid hardwood framed inset door and a crisp, detailed recessed panel. The fresh, clean lines and simple recessed panel of Austin blend contemporary and shaker styling to complement any décor.
Inset door and 5 piece inset drawer front
3/4″ solid wood, 2 1/4″ mortise & tenon door & drawer front frame
5/8″ solid wood center panels
Revealed brushed rustic bronze barrel hinges for all colors
Fairmont is a classic inset cabinetry door style. The unique features of inset cabinetry create pleasing and sophisticated lines. The Fairmont door combines the beauty of mission and raised panel styles, with a beaded, “mission-raised” center panel and a matching five-piece drawer front. The Fairmont inset door offers refinement and style that will fit almost any home.
A home insulation system can have many benefits. Natural beauty from longer flat faces, significant insulation values, toughness, sustainability and the peace of mind of a quality product.
Structure Home Insulation System is made with a premium, recycled-content vinyl siding panel permanently bonded to expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam to provide superior looks and performance over traditional vinyl siding. It delivers natural beauty, significant insulation properties and increased impact resistance in a wide-style clapboard look.
With the look of natural cedar grain, Carvedwood combines strength, durability and great looks with affordable choices in style and grain.